[Zope] Error/Bug with password management

Samir Mishra SamirMishra@cbuae.gov.ae
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:11:41 +0400

Hello all,

I keep getting this error when trying to update the password on a
pre-existing username -

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: global name 'pw' is not defined

Error Traceback
Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module AccessControl.User, line 794, in manage_setUserFolderProperties
    * Module AccessControl.User, line 1037, in _doChangeUser

NameError: global name 'pw' is not defined

Could someone help me with this? I'm not sure where to begin.

Thanks.

Regards,
Samir