[Zope] MS Explorer Cache

Thomas M G Bennett bennettt@pm.appstate.edu
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 13:21:13 -0400

I use these two on one of our homepages.  One is for Netscape/Mozilla and the othe is
for IE.  I forget which line is for which browser but I suspect the Pragma is Mozilla.  This is
between the head /head tags on the webpage.  I've seen where you set the browser not
to cache and it will still cache.

Thomas