[Zope] ZCatalog: Editing Metadata Key Values....

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:34:59 -0500

On Mon, Jul 07, 2003 at 03:04:25PM -0400, Charlie Jones wrote:
> I am in the process of moving a CMFCollectorNG instance from one Plone
> portal to another.  While copying the CollectorNG folder and re-indexing the
> catalog gets things running, there is a problem with the catalog.  It seems
> that the Issue data is stored as Metadata key/value pairs.  During the
> re-index, that information is lost.  I am assuming that the it is placed
> there via a form submission.  But for the life of me I can't figure out how.

Perhaps the 'Update Catalog' function in the Advanced tab of the
catalog will rebuild that data for you.  Or you might clear the
catalog and then use the Find Objects tab to catalog the Issue objects
(and whatever else you need to catalog) from scratch.  [Warning: above
advice from someone who has never used CMFCollectorNG].

--
Fred Yankowski      fred@ontosys.com           tel: +1.630.879.1312
OntoSys, Inc	    PGP keyID: 7B449345        fax: +1.630.879.1370