[Zope] Invalid Date-Time String

Pascal Samuzeau samuzeau@oreka.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:53:34 +0100

Hi,

I've written :

<form ...>
<input name="created:date" size="20" value="1971/01/01">
</form>

Under my web page I'm able to change the value of my input tag (it's
doing for it...)

Well, but if I clean the field of my input I've this error :

"Invalid Date-Time String"

This is due to the filtered "created:date".

So How to avoid a such problem and not raise a Zope error?

Cheers
PS
Oreka ! Nous sommes l'internet moins cher !
Surfez 25% moins cher avec http://www.oreka.com