[Zope] File Retrieval

Tom Enders tome@corp.ptd.net
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 09:26:15 -0400

Hello List,
  I am new to this list and to zope. My company has a client who just =
requested that we move their site and make some additions to it. I was =
handed this project the only problem is their site runs on zope. I don't =
know zope or python. This isn't a big deal learning languages and =
platforms can be done easily enough. However, their we cannot ftp into =
the server that is currently holding their files. This means that =
everything will need to be rewritten from the ground up, unless zope has =
some functionality that will allow us to grab their site's back end.=20

Can this be done and if so how?

J. Thomas Enders Web Developer
email: tome@corp.ptd.net
phone: 610-826-9426

The only lessons you learn are from things that you regret