[Zope] Directory traversal like zope in Apache?

Peter Schmiedeskamp pschmied@mac.com
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:31:32 -0700

OK, so I'm forced to use Apache when I'd rather use Zope :-)

My question is (crossing fingers that someone else has run into this):

Does anyone know of a way (other than using pcgi and Zope) to enable Zope-style directory traversals in Apache?  This is the one that allows me to put a header_html file at the top level and any references further down the tree will traverse up until it finds a header_html file.

I hope I'm not the only person to have needed something like this.  I swear I've seen it before, but sadly, Google isn't helping today.

-Peter