[Zope] page template, acquistion and/or fill-slot problem

Nicolas Évrard nicoe@altern.org
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 13:04:09 +0200

Hello, me again

So I've managed to use multiple templates with acquisition in order to
have different look'n'feel.

One problem I've got is the following.

1) I call the macros from the page templates in that way :
 <HTML metal:use-macro="here/page_template.pt/macros/page">

2) I defined a folder, with another page_template.pt in it. This folder
is called different_template

3) To have a different look I call the pages with this url
 html://somesite/different_template

And that works !

But, only for the first page when I access
somesite/folderA/different_template I keep getting the front page
(that's logic since zope acquire the index_html from the root folder not
the one from folderA).

Do you have any ideas on how I could do that ? (I already tried to pass
the whole path (folderA/different_template/page_template.pt) and it
works but then I've got a problem with the slots in the template that
are not overriden).

Do you have any ideas on how I can achieve the comportement I want ?

--
(°>  Nicolas Évrard
/ )  Liège - Belgique