[Zope] Problem with zsession_del_notify python script, event log transienceDestruct failed msg

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:26:54 +0200

Richard Ettema wrote at 2003-7-10 12:29 +0100:
 > This means the data I want isn't saved, correct?

Correct.

 > From
 > LowConflictConnection.py how would the session object being passed be None
 > (or the objects attr _storage?)? And how do I track it to find the problem?
 >     (Object: sessionCleanUp)
 >   File Script (Python), line 8, in sessionCleanUp
 >   File
 > /usr/local/zope/2.5.1/lib/python/Products/TemporaryFolder/LowConflictConnect
 > ion.py, line 34, in setstate
 > AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

It's not the session object which is None.
It's the "self._storage", the storage associated with the
connection. This means, the connection is currently closed.

I cannot tell you how this can happen.

I expect you do not use your own threads and you do not put
persistent objects in global caches. These are known causes
for accessing closed connections.

Dieter