[Zope] manage_addObjects?

ken@practical.org ken@practical.org
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:18:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I regularly need to add and delete bunches of objects, but I need to have a look at them before going ahead.

Deleting is no problem: I put them into a form with checkboxes and send them to a method containing
<dtml-call "manage_delObjects(REQUEST['ids'])">.

To add, the best I have come up with is to put my values into a long page of add_forms and hit 'submit' for each one. This is boring.

Adding these objects programatically is not an option, as I need to correct minor errors and eliminate some records. There is no single data file on which to perform these corrections in advance, as the values are assembled dynamically.

Is there something like 'manage_addObjects?

Best,

Ken