[Zope] Problem with zsession_del_notify python script, event log transienceDestruct failed msg

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:58:37 +0200

Richard Ettema wrote at 2003-7-11 13:19 +0100:
 > Have included a bit more information about how I am accessing the session
 > data and a bit more of the event log below.

There is nothing extraordinary in your session use.

Anyway, whatever you do in plain Zope with sessions should not
cause a session to be deleted without a valid ZODB connection...

The conflict errors are likely caused by session conflicts.
The implementation is quite prone to conflicts.

The "beforeTraverse" exceptions indicate an incompatibility between
your Zope version and your CookieCrumber version.

I would consider upgrading to Zope 2.6.2.
There are lots of improvements in session handling (though it is still
not perfect). The "beforeTraverse" problem hopefully will disappear, too.

Dieter