[Zope] securityinfo for a class

Fernando Martins fmartins@hetnet.nl
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:48:45 +0200

Hello,

I'm creating a Product with a function retrieve(self, num) which returns an
email.Message object.

In a zpt of the product I've

and I would like to manipulate msg using email.Message methods, like in

I've added these delarations to my __init__.py

ModuleSecurityInfo('email').declarePublic('Message')
ModuleSecurityInfo('Message').declarePublic('get')

This doesn't work, it prompts the login box.

How can I use Message's methods in a page template or Python Script?

Fernando