FW: [Zope] Help! Zope is hanging - Issue 852 in collector?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 00:42:04 +0200

Craig Funk wrote at 2003-7-11 14:35 -0500:
 > Thanks Dieter, I have searched, and found the many messages relating to this
 > problem...but no fix is provided. the message from Toby:
 >
 > http://zope.nipltd.com/public/lists/zope-archive.nsf/ByKey/81AB35AB6E46BE42
 >
 > He mentions that it has been fixed, but does not mention how to get the new
 > fix.

I do not know the answer, but all of us have access to Zope's cvs
(<http://cvs.zope.org>). I expect, you will find an answer there.

 > Also I found issue 852, which is still pending, in the collector and that
 > workaround was to backout to 2.6.0. Is this the only option?

I doubt it, but again can not give a definite answer.

We are using Zope 2.6.1 and do not have any problems.

Dieter