[Zope] Re: getSlice error in wiki folder with many objects?

Jamie Heilman jamie@audible.transient.net
Wed, 16 Jul 2003 14:08:24 -0700

Bill Seitz wrote:
> This error occurs when I try to view a big folder
> (thousands of zwiki pages), *or any of its individual
> contents*. The particular URL I'm using as an example
> is /manage_propertiesForm for the folder itself.

Chances are somebody named an object in that folder "URL" and DTML's
stupid name space games are causing you pain.  A great example of why
DTML is a dead end.  To fix, try replacing the expr with:

REQUEST['URL'][-(_.len(action)):]==action or
REQUEST['URL'][-17:]=='/manage_workspace' and _['sequence-start']

--
Jamie Heilman                   http://audible.transient.net/~jamie/
"I was in love once -- a Sinclair ZX-81.  People said, "No, Holly, she's