[Zope] Re: Zope Developer's Guide updated version?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:46:18 -0400

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:38:12PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> Josef Meile wrote:
> >
> >Is there an updated Python Based Product Tutorial? I've found the
> >"Minimal Product" by maxm, but it was last updated on 2001/08/12
> >and it lacks of some necesary things like security policies. I also found
> >the "Boring Product", but this one is even older: 1999/10/26
>
> Things haven't changed much since then :-)

Mostly true, but a new developer could read both Boring and Minimal
and never find the new-style security declarations, which
have been the preferred way for a couple years now :-(

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com