[Zope] ZDiscussions Problem under Zope 2.6.2b3

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 08:08:11 -0700 (PDT)

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: LazyMap instance has no attribute 'threadMessageCount'

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.DTMLMethod, line 126, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 474, in __call__
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_In, line 604, in renderwb
  Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 201, in eval
   - __traceback_info__: id
  Module <string>, line 2, in f
  Module AccessControl.DTML, line 29, in guarded_getattr
  Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 47, in guarded_getattr
AttributeError: LazyMap instance has no attribute 'threadMessageCount'

But --

threadMessageCount is defined and present in the ZBase product which is
installed.

the system has worked under Zope 2.5.1 and has been failing under 2.6.2b3.
No changes since that point.  Code is identical and security settings are
the same.  I am not sure about ownership but will check.

This version of ZDiscussions is a mixed python and ZClass product.