[Zope] Zope web server load info

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Fri, 18 Jul 2003 15:30:34 -0400

no problem at all. make sure to use a good cache (squid) and make
extra-sure that every resource sets caching headers. use the
caching_policy_manager tool built into CMF for that.

as i have found trying to make a plone site cacheable is that plone
does everything in its power to be completely uncacheable, and it does
that in very insidious ways like setting caching headers inside
templates, etc (!). you will have to experiment to ensure that you root
out all of that.

jens