[Zope] printed editions: The Zope Book for 2.6/2.7, Dieter's opus

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 21:21:43 +0200

Dennis Allison wrote at 2003-7-19 09:39 -0700:
 > And Dieter, how's your book coming?  The draft has proven very helpful--it
 > would be nice to have a printed version.

I did not work on it for the last 1 1/2 years.

It is unlikely this will change in the near future.
(It will probably only change when my current employer will only have
uninteresting work for me and I need something interesting to
compensate for this.)

You know that what is available comes with an Open Content License.
Thus, you can print it when you like.

Dieter