[Zope] Zope 2.6.2 on RH9

Ron Bickers rbickers-expires-1059361408.4f771a@logicetc.com
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:03:09 -0400

I've been running RH9 in production on 5 servers since first of May with no
problems once I updated the kernel and glibc.  I did have problems upgrading
glibc (had to use rescue mode from the install CDs to upgrade it), but once
upgraded I've had no problems.

I've had no problems with Zope 2.6.2b2 either.  I installed the Python 2.1
RPMs from python.org and Zope from source (as always) and they've been
humming along happy as can be.

I wouldn't consider RH9 a painless upgrade, but I haven't had any problems
once I installed the early errata.  Also, RH7.x/8 will not be supported
after the end of the year, so keep that in mind.

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.