[Zope] Zope 2.6.2 on RH9

Jaroslav Lukesh lsh@wo.cz
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:57:10 +0200

> Odes=EDlatel: Ron Bickers <rbickers-expires-1059361408.4f771a@logicetc.=
com>
as
it
> > > that it is now stable and playing well with Zope.  Can anyone confi=
rm
> > > from their direct experience?
> >
> > Not running in production, but you _really_ want to have an updated
> > glibc. (note: rpm -U glibc* is not the way to upgrade it - this will
> > hose your system - use up2date).
>=20
> I've been running RH9 in production on 5 servers since first of May wit=
no
> problems once I updated the kernel and glibc.  I did have problems
upgrading
> glibc (had to use rescue mode from the install CDs to upgrade it), but
once
> upgraded I've had no problems.

Dear all,

I have forget to redhat (up to year back I make all under Redhat 5.2, 7.0=
,
7.3 - the best distros from RedHat). Now Iam using Mandrake 9.0/9.1 at al=
l,
on production server 9.1, IPcop, SNF or MNF at firewalls. I have uptime
=66rom my latest server installation into rack, upgrades are from mandrak=
updates automatically.

So if you are not redhat fanatic, think about conversion ;-)

Regards, JL.