[Zope] What kind of Zope product would you like to see?

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 16:08:32 +0200

> for instance I've never managed to get CVS working under windows.

That shouldn't be so difficult .. you might try TortoiseCVS, it
integrates with Windows Explorer, and I've heard a lot of positive
things about it. (I'm on Linux ..)
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/tortoisecvs/
Sourceforge has instructions about CVS in general:
  http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=14033&group_id=1

> I have had a rake about on sourceforge and freshmeat for Zope 'abandonware',

If I may suggest one:
  http://dev.zope.org/Members/tanepiper/ZMusicBase
It's last been touched on 2001/05/14 and never went anywhere.

I've been wanting a way to list and search my mp3's and ogg's in a
flexible way ..

I strongly recommend you look at
  http://dev.zope.org/Members/maxm/
for pointers as to how to structure a product properly. He has good
examples.

--
Jean Jordaan
http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za