[Zope] Re: multiple mounted storages served by ZEO?

Christopher N. Deckard chris@globalfoo.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:47:59 -0500

Ok, reading more of the ZODB docs, I figured out how to serve up
multiple storages from one ZEO server.  Now I'm using DBTab and have
the multiple storages all working just great.

Now, what do I need to do for a common temp_folder across ZEO
clients?  I see how to configure DBTab for it, but I don't see how
to make it be something that the ZEO server serves up.  Do I need to
define a storage like I would the other FileStorage storages?

Thanks,
-Chris

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:46:39 -0500, Christopher N. Deckard spoke
forth: