[Zope] objectValues and root folder in a VirtualHostMonster site

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:45:35 +0200

Pete Phillips wrote at 2003-7-23 16:17 +0100:
 > <dtml-in expr="objectValues('Folder')">
 >
 > Previously it was:
 >
 > 	   <dtml-in expr="test_web_site.objectValues('Folder')">
 >
 > and this worked fine.
 >
 > Now with the test_web_site removed (so that I can relocate as necessary)
 > I get nothing returned.

Almost surely, your DTML object is a DTML Document.
Usually, you should use DTML Methods and avoid DTML Documents.

 > Can anyone point me in the right direction ? I
 > would  have thought that something along the lines of
 >        expr="root.objectValues('Folder')"
 > would be the right thing to do, but can't find the ccorrect syntax.

There is a receipe (on "zopelabs", I think) on how to access the Zope
root.

Dieter