[Zope] TextIndexNG2 under windows

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 19:43:01 +0200

--On Donnerstag, 24. Juli 2003 19:31 Uhr +0200 Giuseppe Bonelli
<giuseppe.bonelli@tiscali.it> wrote:

> I know that it is not supported under windows, but ...

Of course it is supported under Windows except no binary modules are
available yet so you need to compile them on your own.

> Does somebody has a binary python-Levenshtein-0.7 compiled under
> win/py2.1.3 to share ?
>
> I cannot compile on my machine and the Levenshtein.pyd extension is not
> included in the prebuilt TextIndexNG2 binary dist on SF.

Btw. you can *not* use the old extension modules from 1.0X. There
were some minor but significant changes between both major releases.

-aj