[Zope] Script to automatically add "Member" role for first login using exUserFolder with SMB authentication

Jim Hodapp jhodapp@iupui.edu
24 Jul 2003 08:04:30 -0500

I setup my zope so that I can use the exUserFolder and login using my
company's Windows Domain controller.  I know how to manually add users
so that they are part of the "Member" role but I want this to be done
automatically the first time a user logs in to zope (or my plone site).
How is this accomplished?  I am very new to Zope and Plone but I am a
long-time programmer - so please don't spare the details. :)

Thanks,

Jim Hodapp