[Zope] How to use OrderedFolder

Eugene Morozov jmv-lists@linux-ink.ru
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:17:39 +0400

On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 01:50:53AM +0200, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Eugene Morozov wrote at 2003-7-24 17:48 +0400:
>  > I've install zope 2.7 which comes with OrderedFolder by default, but I
>  > can't understand how to use it. It doesn't have neither help nor
>  > readme file and looks just like ordinary folder. How do I order items
>  > in such folder?
>
> When I remember right (--> "mailing list archive"),
> you must enable order support. This may be possible via
> a property of the folder (I am not sure about this, though;
> search the archive, for details).

Well, I didn't found anything like that in the mailing list
archive. All I found was questions how to convert ordinary folder to
the ordered folder and stuff like that. It seems that many people are
using OrderedFolder and reading this list. Please, explain me how to
use it. I don't have any additional buttons for reordering content in
the ZMI for the OrderedFolder. It looks just like ordinary folder.