[Zope] how to get the name of the element from the formulator in zpt

Exteam exteam6@yahoo.co.in
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 12:45:23 +0100 (BST)

hi
i need to get the name of the element from the
formulator in zpt. i have done some thing like this,

<input type="text"
tal:attributes="value python:'%s' %
record['test_table_name1'];
name python:form.test_table_name.get_value('title')">

test_table_name1 is  my column name in the db table &
test_table_name is my formulator element in the
formulator . Title of test_table_name is "test table
name" in the formulator.

this displays a text box with the value coming from db
using a py script & name as title of the element ,

<input type=text
        name="test table name" value=abc>
abc comes from db using py.

but how do i get the name of the element as name
attribute in the input type=text ie, how to display
<input type=text
        name="field_test_table_name" value=abc>

plz help me thanks
harish