[Zope] Problem with IIS and PCGI

Carsten Gehling carsten@sarum.dk
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 23:51:08 +0200

I'm running Zope behind an IIS using PCGI. This is set up the real basic
way. I've created a virtual website in IIS with the hostheader
"intranet.tvsyd2.dk", and added zope.pcgi and pcgi-wrapper.exe to the root
folder of this website.

At the same time I'm using the Virtual Host Monster with this line
-----------------------------
intranet.tvsyd2.dk/zope.pcgi/tvsyd
-----------------------------

So every time a user enters the address: http://intranet.tvsyd2.dk they are
sent into the folder "tvsyd" in Zope.

This all works well. The trouble comes here:

When i create a subfolder in "tvsyd" (eg. "technical") and tries to make a
link to it with this TAL code:
-------------------------------
tal:omit-tag="">
     tal:content="foldy/title_or_id">TITLE OR ID</a>

the url to the subfolder ought to be
"intranet.tvsyd2.dk/zope.pcgi/technical" but it isn't. Instead it is:
"intranet.tvsyd2.dk/technical". The "zope.pcgi" is omitted, which means that
IIS cannot figure out what to do. I returns an error message saying that
"technical" does not exist.

What should I do?

- Carsten