SV: [Zope] Problem with IIS and PCGI - ANSWERED!

Carsten Gehling carsten@gehling.dk
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:06:24 +0200

I found an answer to this myself:

I downloaded and installed ISAPI_rewrite (evaluation version), and added =
httpd.ini file to the siteroot with these options:
[ISAPI_Rewrite]
RewriteCond Host: (.+)
RewriteRule (.*) /zope.pcgi/$2 [I]

It automatically adds zope.pgi in front of every request.

- Carsten