[Zope] Funky dates

Tom Scheidt tscheidt@nyc.rr.com
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 23:21:42 -0400

Hi All,

I just imported an old Zope folder with a bunch of DTML Documents into  Zope
2.6.1. I need to sort them by date, but the modification date has changed on
all of them to today. But, all of the Documents have date property,
unfortunately, the date property is not behaving like one anymore.
If I try to use <dtml-var date fmt=pCommon> I get:

Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: not all arguments converted

If I try to use <dtml-var date fmt=%A> I get:

Error Type: ValueError
Error Value: unsupported format character 'A' (0x41) at index 1

Anyone recognize the problem or know a fix? Thanks in advance.
Tom Scheidt
tscheidt@nyc.rr.com