[Zope] Re: [Exuserfolder-users] Help with exUserfolder( CVS - postgres auth ) and Groupuserfolder ( CVS ) - a showstopper 'bug'

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:42:11 +1000

+-------[ Heimo Laukkanen ]----------------------
| Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:
|
| >what's the value of pp?
| >Is it the same path that indicates where your acl_users for XUF is?
|
| Yes.
|
| Like I said in another email it happens that the cache is checked, but
| no value is put into cache, so the check always fails - since there is
| no cache.

The cache is keyed off of the physical path, so there's one cache for each
acl_users that exists. This is normally setup when your acl_users is added.

Are you adding your XUF via the ZMI, or from python?

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |