[Zope] Zope 2.7: You are not allowed to access 'SESSION' in this context

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
29 Jul 2003 11:52:32 -0400

I dont know what this would have to do with sessions in particular, but
it may be possible that you don't have a proper XML parser library
installed in the Python under which you're running Zope.  You could test
this by attempting to render the simplest possible ZPT template when its
content type is text/xml.