[Zope] getting CVS files for CMF, Plone and Zope?

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 13:25:24 -0700

After retrying many times it seems like a good solution would be to have all
of these items in the collective available outside the CVS on download pages
of CMF and Plone so that people can not only get to them, but know they
exist.  If you don't know better you would not know many of these things are
available.

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris McDonough [mailto:chris.mcdonough@cox.net]
Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 5:06 PM
To: Kelley, Sean
Cc: 'zope@zope.org'
Subject: Re: [Zope] getting CVS files for CMF, Plone and Zope?

Sourceforge is experiencing serious performance problems on their CVS
servers.  They've limited pserver access to a fixed number of incoming
connections, which is typically maxed out during the day.  I suspect
that if it keeps up this way, people will start to migrate to other
hosting providers.  In the meantime, all you can do is keep retrying.

- C