[Zope] Upload files and TimeStamp format

Chris Withers chrisw@nipltd.com
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 00:24:56 +0100

Christian Pizzuto wrote:
> I've posted my problem in Italian Forum and had no answer.
>
> I'm newbie in zope and python, and I made a form for uploading files
> into Zope folders. The problem is that the name of the folder in which
> uploading the file, is in a variable called "nomecartella" and is like
> "*Intranet.Bandi.bando18*". The code I used is:
>
> <dtml-call "_[nomecartella].manage_addFile(nomefile, file, titolofile)">
> where

1. the above code should be in a python script

2. can you get nomecartella to contain "Intranet/Bandi/bando18"?

If you can do these, then the line to use would be:

context.restrictedTraverse(nomecartella).manage_addFile(nomefile,file,titolofile)

> Another question:

It's probably best to stick with one question per email and send two
mails...

> select ... from ... where ...
> and "_.DateTime(time) >= <dtml-var "ZopeTime(p_dal  + _.str('

This isn't valid SQL ;-)

What is time? Why are you trying to use a Zope function on it?

ZSQL methods are used purely to build and then execute a lump of SQL,
use the ZSQL Method test tab to check what SQL you're generating...

cheers,

Chris