[Zope] Mixing of ZPT and DTML

Carsten Gehling carsten@sarum.dk
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 23:32:15 +0200

Since I'm new to Zope, I've been able to jump at ZPT from the beginning
without needing to "unlearn" DTML first...

One thing nags me though: I use ZPT for my product classes web methods when
while constructing an intranet. However it doesn't seem that I can use the
same web methods inside ZMI, since ZMI still uses DTML and presents its tabs
through the DTML variable "standard_header".

What do people generally do when using ZPT? Do you create separate
editforms/display files for both ZPT (for use in you own application) and
DTML (for use in ZMI)? Or have I missed some vital point?

- Carsten