[Zope] Gzip in 2.6? How to do I check? (ANSWERED!)

BZ bz@bwanazulia.com
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:33:03 -0500 (CDT)

Would you be interested in seeing the errors, etc I am getting?

(don't know if you are still working on it).

Also, is there any thought to putting this into the config files/z2 so we
don't have to muck with the Zope code to turn it on?

BZ