[Zope] Performance requirements and ZEO

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <andreas@andreas-jung.com>
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 23:09:04 +0200

Depending on the nature of your websites (static content, mostly reads,
few reads by content editor) it might be sufficient
to have one storage server and two ZEO clients running on a dual
CPU maschine plus one maschine as reverse proxy (squid/apache).
To be on the safe side add another maschine with some more ZEO clients
to your setup. To integrate the load balancer you might choose the follow
setup:

Internet <---> Proxy <---> Loadbalancer <---> ZEO 1  --> Storageserver

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 31. Juli 2003 16:19 Uhr -0400 bart hubbard