[Zope] Best Zope book for Developers?

Stefan H. Holek stefan@epy.co.at
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 21:14:31 +0200

This is more a recommendation of what *not* to read:
I recommend you skip the DTML chapters in all the books. Use PythonScripts
and PageTemplates from the start. Don't get fooled into thinking that you
can build a clean site with DTML. ;-)

Try to learn about filesystem-based products as early as possible. Read the
Zope Delevoper Guide and look at other people's products.

The "mxm Easy product" may be your friend:
<http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/easyProduct>

You might also want to install DocFinderEverywhere:
<http://www.zope.org/Members/shh/DocFinderEverywhere>

Hope this helps,
Stefan

--On Montag, 02. Juni 2003 14:31 -0400 Jeff Childers

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is.               /Pete McBreen/