[Zope] Zope-2.5.0 stopped starting up

Daniel Mahler mahler@cyc.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 16:26:40 -0500

Hi,

A Zope server that has been serving us faithfully
for many months has stopped restarting.
When it was brought down,
Data.fs was hitting the Linux 2G file limit,
but Zope was still operating correctly,
but was refusing zwiki updates.
I brought it down so I could back up Data.fs
in a consistent state.
When I try to bring it back up I get a continuous stream of error
messages:

/home/mahler/local/lib/python2.1/regsub.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regsub module is deprecated; please use re.sub()
  DeprecationWarning)
!k/usr/local/zope/lib/python/ts_regex.py:15: DeprecationWarning: the regex module is deprecated; please use the re module
  import regex, regsub #, Sync
[...]

As far as I know nothing was done to the installation,
and it used to work just fine.
Any ideas ?!?

thanks