[Zope] Storing Data inside Zope

Dennis Allison allison@sumeru.stanford.EDU
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 14:26:30 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry if this has already been suggested in this thread..

It seems to me that you are really in need of a hybrid system which uses
both Zope and a relational data base.  Zope and some specialized
products to manage the front-end and query interfaces, and a
relational database to handle complex queries.

MySQL, at least the recent versions, supports full text indexing as well
as the usual SQL relational queries.  I suspect that would be invaluable
for your application.

You might consider (if your budget allows) incorporating a google-style
search engine.