[Zope] Imported Folder has no manage_workspace

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:31:56 +0200

Please do not CC me, I'm reading the list.

On 04.Jun 2003 - 20:19:19, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote at 2003-6-4 12:12 +0200:
>  > I exported a folder from my local zope-install (2.6.1 on Debian testing)
>  > and imported it in an zope install on a Solaris Server (also 2.6.1). Now
>  > I cannot access the workspace-View of the folder on the Solaris Server,
>  > I get the login_form from within the folder. It has a separate acl_users
>  > and uses CookieCrumbler (which is also installed correctly on the
>  > Solaris machine). Is that the reason why this doesn't work? I have
>  > the same user in the roo/acl_users, but with another password. I also
>  > cannot "log in" using the presented CookieCrumbler-login-form, with
>  > either password.
>
> Probably the security settings are somewhat skewed up.
>
> Log in as Emergency User (there is a HowTo somewhere)
> and try to fix the security settings.

Did a recreation of the Data.fs, as nothing important was on the site,
and then importet a .zexp that did not have a acl_users Folder. But next
time I'll try to fix it, so thanks for the hint.

Andreas

--
You will have domestic happiness and faithful friends.