[Zope] Why can't I get to Root Folder?

Paul Winkler pw_lists@slinkp.com
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 05:49:04 -0400

On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 02:31:53PM +0100, Simon Forster wrote:
> Playing with Zope, I've managed to break it. When I try to go to the
> Root Folder I see:
>
> Error Type: POSKeyError
> Error Value: 00000000000009e
>
> This was while playing with versions.

Ugh, here we go again...
Search the mailing list archive for recent complaints about Versions.

> 1) Any idea what I may have done to cause this?

Yes, you played with versions :(
It's possible that versions may be disabled by default in
upcoming zope releases due to many recurring problems.
This is still under discussion.

> 2) How can I back out from this (the undo panel is letting me down
> here)?

what version of Zope?

> I guess I may be re-installing!

That would be quickest if you haven't done anything you need to save...

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com