[Zope] how to get session id with a DTML expression?

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 5 Jun 2003 22:26:45 +0200

Paul Duriot wrote at 2003-6-5 14:41 +0200:
 > I would like to get the session ID of the user once he is logged from a DTML Document.
 >
 > I know for example, that I can do : <dtml-var expr="_.SecurityGetUser().getUserName()">
 > to retrieve the name of current User and to display it.
 >
 > Is there anything  in order to do the same for retrieving ID Session???

The "browser_id_manager" has a method "getBrowserId"
which returns the browser id.

The browser id manager remembers the associated browser id (which
is your session id) in the "REQUEST" attribute "browser_id_".

Dieter