[Zope] Using "Class-Hierarchies" in Zope

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 01:01:50 +0200

On 05.Jun 2003 - 22:34:26, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Andreas Pakulat wrote at 2003-6-5 15:28 +0200:
>  , or do I have to reimplement all necessary
>  > things from A_add in B_add?
>
> You "A_add" probably contains 2 parts:
>
>   1.  create a new "A" instance
>
>   2.  initialize the new instance
>
> Factor out part 2 (in a separate script inside your product).
> Call it in both "A_add" and "B_add".

Hmm, I need the base class only to have some common properties and
methods for several ZClasses. So the Base Class will never be used
directly, so I onyl added a call to manage_editProperties from class A
in the _add of B.

Andreas

--
If you sow your wild oats, hope for a crop failure.