[Zope] Squid vs Apache+mod_proxy+mod_gzip

Mon, 09 Jun 2003 08:55:56 -0700

Another logging option for Squid: we log with log_mime_headers on, which
dumps a rather verbose log, but we filter this to combined format for later
use and archival.  Only catch is that Squid does not at current support
large-file support for logs, and does die if log file exceeds 2gb, so you
have to rotate frequently.

Sean