[Zope] filtering Photo objects in Photofolder - View

Roel Van den Bergh roel@planetinterior.com
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 09:11:47 +0200

Thanks for the tip.

I already had a peek at Photo.py and found out how prevPhoto and next Photo
were created.
But playing with this code is a bit "out of my leage" with no starting
clues.

Maybe if I had a week ar two to spare I might get around with it. But I
can't get them to pay me for two weeks "on the job training" :-( . WOuld be
nice if they did.

Got any hints how to do this within a days work?

TIA, Roel.

PS I'm no programmer but I'm eager to learn