[Zope] filtering Photo objects in Photofolder - View

volker.wend@efgbsh.de volker.wend@efgbsh.de
Tue, 10 Jun 2003 14:29:13 +0200

I created an addon Product that patches the prev and next methods and has
another view. It works together with the OrderdObjectManager. So I can order
the Photos.

I'll try to post this as a Product on Zope.org this week.

Regards,
Volker