[Zope] A few newbie questions

Guillaume Dargaud Guillaume Dargaud" <guillaume@gdargaud.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:23:14 -0600

Okay, just getting started, so I have some pretty basic questions that have
probably been answered plenty of times.

1) Where can I search the list archive ?

2) Where are the standard_html_header and standard_html_footer files ? I
can't seem to find them under the root hierarchy.

3) I tried to play with the lesson8 in Elvis tutorial after reading chapter
3 of the Zope book where it references "class Image" in appendix B. So I
changed the code like the AppB example:

<dtml-var standard_html_header>
<h2><dtml-var title></h2>
<dtml-in expr="photoArchive.objectValues()">
  <dtml-var ImageObject>
  <P><dtml-var title> (<dtml-var getSize> bytes)</p>
</dtml-in>
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>

But I get a Error Type: KeyError; Error Value: ImageObject when I try to
view the results.
What's missing ?!?

4) Is there a way to read the EXIF data off jpeg files directly from Zope ?
Or the information data off png files ?

I have plenty more questions but am too confused at this point to put them
in meaningful sentances...
--
Guillaume Dargaud
Colorado State University - Dept of Atmospheric Science