[Zope] ZSyncer doesn't

Ng Pheng Siong ngps@netmemetic.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:41:23 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying out ZSyncer 0.4.6 between a pair of relatively pristine Zope
2.6.1:

I'm getting this error on one:

  There was a problem with that comparison:

  Error:

      - Error
      - Syntax error at line 1: illegal data at start of file

On the other I get this error:

  There was a problem with that comparison:

  Error:

      - ExpatError
      - syntax error: line 1, column 0

Looks like something with do with Expat, or some Python XML thingy?

What are the canonical versions of these packages for ZSyncer?

(My machines are FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE, separately "make world"-upgraded from
older 4.x versions over the years. There are likely to be package version
differences here and there. I don't run portupgrade because I've been able
to get away with it so far. ;-)

Thanks. Cheers.

--
Ng Pheng Siong <ngps@netmemetic.com>