[Zope] Redirection and Request Variables

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 17:15:22 +0200

Hi,

I've got a page template that display a file using the id given in the
request. I also got login/logout functionality on the site using
exUserFolder, now I want that If the user looks at the file display he
can click the login and after that gets back to the file display page.
But this doesn't work, After clicking on the login Button I get a
KeyError about the variable which holds the id - after a reload
everything is fine. The variable is encoded within the URL using the
QUERY_STRING. Is it somehow possible to get rid of this error?

If you need more information feel free to ask.

Andreas

--
Beware of low-flying butterflies.