[Zope] import error
16 Jun 2003 08:53:27 -0400
That must be the problem. The Catalog object was created in
"manage_afterAdd". How do I work around this issue. You will find the
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 530, in manage_importObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 551, in _importObjectFromFile
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 272, in _setObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 280, in manage_afterAdd
* Module Products.PRealEstate.PRealEstate, line 95, in
* Module Products.PRealEstate.PTools, line 25, in setupCatalog
* Module Products.ZCatalog.ZCatalog, line 53, in
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 244, in _setObject
* Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 77, in checkValidId
On Sun, 2003-06-15 at 17:30, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Michael Long wrote at 2003-6-14 15:39 -0400:
> > I have exported a section of my site using the zmi export function. When
> > I try to import this site into a fresh installation of zope I get the
> > following error:
> > Error Type:Bad Request
> > Error Value:The id "Catalog" is invalid--it is already in use.
> > I have double and triple checked and there is not an id "Catalog"
> > anywhere to be found. I then tried importing it in a new folder back
> > onto the machine from which it was exported and get the same message.
> > What is does this message mean?
> I know this problem when objects are created in "manage_afterAdd".
> Object creation in "manage_afterAdd" succeeds when the object
> is created. However, it fails for "copy/import" and potentially
> for "move" as the object was already created by the "copy".
> "manage_afterAdd" can not create the object as it is already there.
> Looking at the traceback should give you enough information
> to verify whether this is your problem. In the future,
> please include the traceback (in addition to the "Error Type",
> "Error Value").
Michael Long <firstname.lastname@example.org>